Joe & Linda are currently available for House Concerts!
What is a House Concert and how do they work?
- A House Concert is an invitation-only music performance in someone’s home.
- Hosts book artists and invite 15-30 guests (friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc).
- Typically concerts take place in a living room, but can also be performed outside in a garden.
- Hosts can provide food (snacks or small dishes) and drinks, or, make it “potluck style” where each guest brings something to be shared.
- Artists bring their own equipment and perform “unplugged” with no amplification, or, with a very small sound system.
- Artists perform 60-90 minutes of live music (usually 2 sets of 30-45 minutes with a short break in-between).
- Hosts often provide artists with dinner and accommodations for the night.
- Artists receive payment through one of the following options:
- “Suggested donations” – hosts inform each guest ahead of time that a 10-20€ donation is encouraged, though not required.
- A fixed fee, paid by the host.
- A fixed fee (host) + donations (guests).
For questions and booking, please send us a message on the CONTACT page.
Watch the videos below to see/hear samples of our music:
(View in 1080p for best video & audio quality)